Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jaffe Memo-Manifesto of War on the Family

Flashback to 1969, the beginnings of an unholy alliance between Planned Parenthood and the United States Government, and so the seeds of war are planted. A war on Women, Men, Christian values and The American family.
US government officials asked Planned Parenthood to produce some suggestions for overpopulation. And so was borne the Jaffe Memo (pun intended) the document spelled out their "solutions." These "solutions are outlined over at the blog of Abby Johnson, the former clinic director for Planned Parenthood turned advocate for the pro-life movement.
 The recommendations are disturbing, disgusting and horrific to say the least. It recommends eliminating tax deductions for children, forced sterilization through water treatment, promoting homosexuality, federal payments to those who do not have children, forced abortions and sterilizations...to name a few. As we all know these things are enforced policy in Communist China, and although not necessarily law in the US, have had and continue to keep a tight strangle hold on the modern family in American culture. This evil is choking the life out of the family as we know it.



“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan. Amen.


Paul Kemp Jr.
Devoted Husband, Loving Father,Hockey Fanatic, Passionate Catholic.

References:
http://cantuar.blogspot.com
http://www.abbyjohnson.org/2011/11/jaffe-memo-no-more-babies/
http://www.abbyjohnson.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/jaffememo.pdf

2 comments:

  1. Did you read on the eugenics program in the Carolinas? http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Health/story?id=708780#.TtVHdXPWwYE

    I believe that people have the right to do what they want, in regards to having kids or not having kids, taking birth control not taking it, being gay/straight/bi, having an abortion or not having one. I may not agree with all of those things, but I think it's important to have the right to do it, as I have the right to practice my religion, wear hijab, and drive a car. I don't have to agree to the action, but I agree to the right to do it.

    I know we disagree on this and we probably always will :) but we have the right to disagree.

    Maybe the government shouldn't support planned parenthood, but the government also shouldn't support Pakistan, and a thousand other things we don't even know about. -_- I'm for a checklist they can send me so I can mark which programs I'll support with my tax dollars and which ones I won't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm for a checklist they can send me so I can mark which programs I'll support with my tax dollars and which ones I won't ;)" Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete